Our clinicians are a team of passionate mental health professionals who love what we do. We are from diverse backgrounds, and have different levels of experience and areas of passion in our work, but we all share a commitment to the values of warmth, understanding, collaboration, and clinical excellence.
As clinicians at The Glow Centre, we deliver individual and group-based interventions that are based on evidence-based best practice. We enjoy variety in our work days, and value both the autonomy that comes with private practice as well as the culture of support and collegiality that is fostered in our practice. We cultivate and maintain strong relationships with GPs, psychiatrists and the wider community and benefit from the sense of collaboration these relationships bring.
We are ably supported by our warm and efficient client relations team, who manage all of the administrative tasks involved in a busy private practice, and do it with excellence. They also make an excellent cup of tea and know just when one is required!
We like to hire based on values, as well as skills and experience. So if you are a mental health professional (psychologist, social worker, OT, counsellor) who:
- Presents and engages as warm and understanding
- Values collaborating with others in order to derive the best possible outcomes for clients
- Is committed to your profession, your vocation, your team and your clients
- Has demonstrated understanding of clinical excellence and evidence-based best practice….
We would love to meet you.
Experience in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) is highly desirable, as we offer a range of DBT treatment options.
Availability outside of traditional business hours is highly desirable, as we have high demand for appointments on Saturdays and evenings.
Experienced clinicians, new grads, and everything in between are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
We offer the options of salaried employment, subcontracting, and room rental arrangements. Which option is offered depends on your individual circumstances and how your skill set fits with our team.
We offer the following benefits when you work with us at The Glow Centre:
- Monthly group supervision
- Supervision towards clinical endorsement (free for employees)
- Individual supervision by senior team members (free for employees)
- Quarterly professional development activities
- Full administrative support
- Supportive team environment
- Salary above Award rates (for employees only)
- Flexible days/times.
Want to Join Our Team?
We would love to hear from you.
Please submit an Expression of Interest via the contact form below, and we will be in touch.