Please note that this form should not be used for crisis support. In case of an emergency please contact 000 or your local hospital emergency department.
You can find our practice upstairs in the Kenmore Medical Centre Complex.
This complex houses:
- Kenmore Clinics
- Kenmore Family Medical Centre
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Kenmore Medical Centre Pharmacy (Chemsave)
- Kenmore Dental Centre
Look for our blue and yellow sign at the top of the building, facing onto Moggill Road.
Our entry can be found by entering the main entrance of the building which is next to Kenmore Dental Centre.
- ample parking can be found in the Kenmore Medical Centre complex carpark – the entry is off Princeton street. Then walk through to Moggill Road and up the pathway to our entry.
- a loading zone is outside our premises on Moggill Road – it is a 2 minute zone where clients can be dropped off and picked up
- a taxi zone is also outside our premises on Moggill Road
The Glow Centre does not offer emergency support or crisis counselling.
If you are experiencing an emergency or crisis, there are several options:
- Always call 000 if it is an emergency
- Contact 1300 MH CALL (1300 642255), which is a confidential mental health telephone triage service that provides the first point of contact to public mental health services. This service is staffed by trained and experienced mental health clinicians who can provide support, information, advice and referral.
- Contact your GP or psychiatrist
Other helpful phone numbers:
- Beyond Blue 1300 224 636
- SANE Australia 1800 187 263
- Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
- MensLine 1300 789 978
From Tuesday 6th October, find us at our new location in the Kenmore medical complex
(07) 3319 6618
PO Box 328
Kenmore QLD 4069
Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Please note: clinician hours vary, some clinicians offer early and late appointments.
If your call is an emergency, please call 000 or your local hospital emergency department.